Food for thought Brothers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Food for thought Brothers

Post  octavian on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:33 am

At an Arab festival held on PUBLIC streets in Dearborn , Michigan, a handful of people went to a booth with a sign that said “Got questions? Get answers.” They went to the booth to ask about a pamphlet titled “Islam’s war on terror.” They had two video recorders. They intended to ask questions and record what they saw and heard at this open-to-the-public event conducted on public streets.

What you will see on this video is a glimpse of what is in store for America from the forces of militant, radical Islam. What is happening in the USA will and is happening here - Heads up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPod-hxD7g&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ejihadwatch%2Eorg%2F&feature
octavian

View user profile http://mickmacspain@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Food for thought Brothers

Post  terryg on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:22 am

Tipical muslim's ignorant Bastard's
terryg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  legscott86 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:58 pm

Ya Ya Mohammed is a girly-man, living in his girly house"
Pssstt....two words. Toilet paper. Try it some time. Wiping with your hand just can't be sanitary.

Toilet paper is the foundation of civilization, you need social organisation to get it into the toilet, common sense on how to use it and social order so as not to steal the fecker, In every musilman country ive been ive never came across papier de toilet YET in public toilets, (I only go in for a look around, see what the plumbing is like) I ask myself WHY, and I always come up with the same answer, try not to shake hands with them , and most of them are lying thieving bastards, even the ones of responsibility. Sorry, rant over.
legscott86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

musilmans

Post  legscott86 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:13 pm

We've bent over backwards to accomadate these f****rs but nothing is enough for them, and you'll notice it's mainly the ones living here doing most of the shouting, the old saying, round them up and ship them out, f**k em over the channel to france let the frogs deal with the shite.
I'm gonna look into buying an old crusador shirt and wear it with pride, and my grandson will wear one too and his mates will want one and his mates mates and thier families and friends and cousins etc etc etc, Onward and Upward, the call to arms to finish the job started in the 13 century or there abouts will be upon us. Rise up and slaughter the nazi bastards.
Bottle opener!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legscott86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sensitivity and sensibility

Post  legscott86 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:17 pm

http://bressler.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12643
legscott86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  diffy gaba on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:59 pm

One almighty bust up a coming. Big one.

diffy gaba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  neil frater on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:46 am

We are being led by sheep who allow our freedoms to be abused by those who wish to enslave us all Evil or Very Mad
The time will come when the danger will become obvious to even the most dimwitted do gooder Evil or Very Mad
I just hope it is sooner rather than later,the longer it takes for the powers that be (Politicians No ) to get thier acts together and take a stand against the Islamification of the world the older I get and the less able I will be to play my part in the coming crusade Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Shocked
WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING
neil frater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top