Sausages are back in the Collesium

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sausages are back in the Collesium

Post  octavian on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:59 am

OK thats the Gnomes Goblins Elves Pixies and phukknowswot else sorted init - So without further ado lets return to Rome - Its the first century AD 86 to be precise - The sport of emperors "The Gladitorial Games" has been going thru a ruff time - Attendance has been down to a record low & the "comitius et collesium" are having a meeting to discuss how to turn things round. In the chair is senator aurelius jurkius - "Order! please come to order" he says to the assembled members of the comitia - "You all know why we're gathered here today, to discuss wot can be done to vevitalise the patronage of our glorius collesium. Has anyone got any suggestions "? -pause - muttering cough fart - "Yes I do" There was a tall man dressed in a Toga Praetexa ( magiastorial rank with scarlet bordering to the Toga ) "I suggest that sausages are brought back. They proved hugely popular in the years between Sulla and Caesar and I think could be hugely popular again." Here here said Lucius Vertigus Chipolatus a well know sausage manufactorer of vague sexual orientation. " What a splendid idea" Clearly it was a very "very good idea" as the comitia, to a man, stood up ad ovatium ( modern term Ovation ) So to rousing cheers and slapping on the back the meeting was adjourned to make the preparations for the first Gladitorial Meeting with the new agenda - The ides of March 15 th day of the month was the day set aside for the grand spectacle.

Part 11 - Will follow shortly ( Authors Note : When one was wearing a Toga - It was said that the wearer was "Togate" hence the phase "Ad mentula sit Togatia" - Translated is = The prick always wears a Toga !

Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum - Let them that desire peace, prepare for War
avatar
octavian

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : Spain

View user profile http://mickmacspain@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

veggies

Post  legscott86 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Could we not make a sawsage from a vegiie pig therefore allowing veggies to eat veggie meat?????
avatar
legscott86

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 52
Location : arbroath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sausages are back in the Collesium

Post  octavian on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:50 am

legscott86 wrote:Could we not make a sawsage from a vegiie pig therefore allowing veggies to eat veggie meat?????


Quite simply --------------- NO!
avatar
octavian

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : Spain

View user profile http://mickmacspain@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Sausages are back in the Collesium

Post  legscott86 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:35 pm

octavian wrote:
legscott86 wrote:Could we not make a sawsage from a vegiie pig therefore allowing veggies to eat veggie meat?????


Quite simply --------------- NO!

okey dokey,??????????????????????????????????????????????how about making a sausage out of pigshit then??????????????????????????????????over.
avatar
legscott86

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 52
Location : arbroath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sausages are back in the Collesium

Post  octavian on Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:48 pm

We could but why would we ? ??????????????????????????? - These sausages are for ramming up peoples R/soles not for breakfast or with mash and onion gravy Mmmmmmmmmmmm - So if you want pig shit sausages dear chap then dig out and fill U R boots as they say @ the CTCRM But I reckon you would be the only phukker eating em init Ha Ha affraid pig pig pig
avatar
octavian

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : Spain

View user profile http://mickmacspain@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Sausages are back in the Collesium

Post  legscott86 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:58 pm

octavian wrote:We could but why would we ? ??????????????????????????? - These sausages are for ramming up peoples R/soles not for breakfast or with mash and onion gravy Mmmmmmmmmmmm - So if you want pig shit sausages dear chap then dig out and fill U R boots as they say @ the CTCRM But I reckon you would be the only phukker eating em init Ha Ha affraid pig pig pig

Not at all Octavian!!!!!!!!!!!! the shitty sarnis wouldbe for the veggie eating homo' lezzie' mo'fo's, every phuckwiit you see now winning(the wife watches the shyte) BIGBRUVVA' is a phuckib arse munchin poofta who eats grass!!!!
avatar
legscott86

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 52
Location : arbroath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

bational heroes my ????

Post  legscott86 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:59 pm

legscott86 wrote:
octavian wrote:We could but why would we ? ??????????????????????????? - These sausages are for ramming up peoples R/soles not for breakfast or with mash and onion gravy Mmmmmmmmmmmm - So if you want pig shit sausages dear chap then dig out and fill U R boots as they say @ the CTCRM But I reckon you would be the only phukker eating em init Ha Ha affraid pig pig pig

Not at all Octavian!!!!!!!!!!!! the shitty sarnis wouldbe for the veggie eating homo' lezzie' mo'fo's, every phuckwiit you see now winning(the wife watches the shyte) BIGBRUVVA' is a phuckib arse munchin poofta who eats grass!!!!

WHY ARE THEY TREATED LIKE HEROES????????????????????????
avatar
legscott86

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 52
Location : arbroath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sausages are back in the Collesium

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum