3parareunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The popular vicar

Go down

The popular vicar Empty The popular vicar

Post  octavian Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:18 am

The Vicar's Salary
At Sunday church the local Vicar explains that he must move on to a larger congregation that will pay him more.
There is a hush within the congregation. No one wants him to leave because he is so popular.

Fred Smith, who owns several car dealerships in Nottingham and Derby, stands up and proclaims: 'If the Vicar stays, I will provide him with a new Mondeo every year and his wife with a Honda mini-van to transport their children!'
The congregation sighs in appreciation and applauds.

Sam Brown, a successful entrepreneur and publican, stands and says, f the Vicar will stay on here, I'll personally double his salary and establish a foundation to guarantee private secondary school education of his children!'
More sighs and loud applause.

Agnes Jones, age 88, stands and announces with a smile,
'If the Vicar stays, I will give him sex.'
There is total silence.
The Preacher, blushing, asks her: 'Mrs. Jones, you're a wonderful and holy lady, whatever possessed you to say that?'
Agnes's 90-year old husband, Joe, is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand and shaking his head from side to side, while his wife replies: 'Well, I just asked my husband how we could help, and he said, 'f**k 'im'!!

Originator : Steve Barker 1 PRC
octavian
octavian

http://mickmacspain@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum