Mick Mingins ("Mingo")

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mick Mingins ("Mingo")

Post  johnbray on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Mick was married to my aunty (Jean) but since she died he has lost all contact with our side of the family. Anyone out there know how he's getting on? Just a note to say he's doing fine would be enough for us.

He spent most of his time (1960 to 1984) with 3 Para and a good deal of that with mortars.

johnbray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mingo

Post  Robbie Mylne on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Hi John robbie here, I suggest you put you request for info about Mick in the guestbook section of the site as more people go on there than on the forum, Just click on 'sign the guestbook'
Hope this helps if you do hear anything please let me know. I met your aunty Jean briefly when she was in Aldershot with mick, My wife (now ex) and I put them up for a couple of days untill they found somewhere more permanent.
Good luck, Robbie.
Robbie Mylne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mick Mingins ("Mingo")

Post  George White on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:18 pm

johnbray wrote:Mick was married to my aunty (Jean) but since she died he has lost all contact with our side of the family.  Anyone out there know how he's getting on?  Just a note to say he's doing fine would be enough for us.  

He spent most of his time (1960 to 1984) with 3 Para and a good deal of that with mortars.

Mick and I manned the Bren in 8 Platoon C company in Bahrain in 1961. If you do manage to contact him I'd be obliged if you could pass on his details to me.

George White

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mick Mingins ("Mingo")

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top