Bovril Crisps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bovril Crisps

Post  kinlar on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Bovril Crisps..what happend to them?
I thought I would get a thread going, but I used to love them crisps, not seen any for yonks!.
Let me know if know where to but them...and you can forget about calling me a marmite miner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrow PHIL PROBETS I MEAN YOU Very Happy

kinlar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-04-07
Location : Oxford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bovril Crisps

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Not seen them for ages either.
Another long lost flavour is "Hedgehog", can't believe some people actually thought they were made from hedgehogs.
Bring on "Road Kill" flavour
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-03-31
Location : Fife

View user profile http://www.3parareunionclub.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bovril Crisps

Post  Probets on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:56 pm

kinlar wrote:Bovril Crisps..what happend to them?
I thought I would get a thread going, but I used to love them crisps, not seen any for yonks!.
Let me know if know where to but them...and you can forget about calling me a marmite miner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrow PHIL PROBETS I MEAN YOU Very Happy

I would not cast doubt on your sexual preferance Ray affraid
avatar
Probets

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-04-07
Location : Nr Richmond, Surrey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bovril Crisps

Post  neil frater on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Mortars 70s, 80s, Ray nuff said.
Shocked
avatar
neil frater

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bovril Crisps

Post  Tommy Simpson on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:15 am

neil frater wrote:Mortars 70s, 80s, Ray nuff said.
Shocked

Ho ho ho! silent
avatar
Tommy Simpson

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bovril Crisps

Post  kinlar on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:58 am

Tommy Simpson wrote:
neil frater wrote:Mortars 70s, 80s, Ray nuff said.
Shocked

Ho ho ho! silent

Defamation of character there! What a Face
I was not one of blokes that said” Report to my bunk minus PT Shorts”, Mad I never had a bunk and girls were my thing, even the older ones. bounce

kinlar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-04-07
Location : Oxford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bovril Crisps

Post  Probets on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:38 am

This post was supposed to be about Bovril Crisps, how did it manage to end up about the Mortars - was it the Bovril colour that did it? Rolling Eyes
avatar
Probets

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-04-07
Location : Nr Richmond, Surrey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bovril Crisps

Post  kinlar on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:53 am

Phil,
You are correct, about them crisps then? Exclamation

kinlar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-04-07
Location : Oxford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bovril Crisps

Post  Tommy Simpson on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:44 am

kinlar wrote:
Tommy Simpson wrote:
neil frater wrote:Mortars 70s, 80s, Ray nuff said.
Shocked

Ho ho ho! silent

Defamation of character there! What a Face
I was not one of blokes that said” Report to my bunk minus PT Shorts”, Mad I never had a bunk and girls were my thing, even the older ones. bounce

Could you "elaborate" on the "older girls" for instance, did you know Dirty Dot, Racy Tracey, the Pony & the Horse?
Or was it "Blinky"? affraid
avatar
Tommy Simpson

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bovril Crisps

Post  kinlar on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:49 am

Tommy Simpson wrote:
kinlar wrote:
Tommy Simpson wrote:
neil frater wrote:Mortars 70s, 80s, Ray nuff said.
Shocked

Ho ho ho! silent

Defamation of character there! What a Face
I was not one of blokes that said” Report to my bunk minus PT Shorts”, Mad I never had a bunk and girls were my thing, even the older ones. bounce

Could you "elaborate" on the "older girls" for instance, did you know Dirty Dot, Racy Tracey, the Pony & the Horse?
Or was it "Blinky"? affraid
Now you don't think I am going to admit to knowing any of them do you...and drop myself in the S*it

kinlar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-04-07
Location : Oxford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bovril Crisps

Post  Probets on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:59 am

Ray, just for you:

http://www.petitiononline.com/bovril9/petition.html

Sign up cheers
avatar
Probets

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-04-07
Location : Nr Richmond, Surrey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bovril Crisps

Post  kinlar on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:04 am

Thanks Phil, Now at 581 Very Happy

kinlar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-04-07
Location : Oxford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bovril Crisps

Post  Mick Farrell on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:06 am

They still do Marmite crisps, and they're a bit of alright.
avatar
Mick Farrell

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bovril Crisps

Post  neil frater on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:41 pm

My vote goes for the Sausage and Tomato Laughing
avatar
neil frater

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bovril Crisps

Post  kinlar on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:05 pm

neil frater wrote:My vote goes for the Sausage and Tomato Laughing

That sounds rude Neil lol!

kinlar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-04-07
Location : Oxford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bovril Crisps

Post  Geordienick on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:39 am

Mint sauce.........
avatar
Geordienick

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 59
Location : West Wales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bovril Crisps

Post  neil frater on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Only to a former MORTER man Rolling Eyes
Do you remember Pete Moreland? he slept with his parang under his pillow for the first 3 monthes in the plt Very Happy Laughing
avatar
neil frater

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bovril Crisps

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum