3parareunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

updated slide show of 3 Paras journey through the Falklands War

2 posters

Go down

updated slide show of 3 Paras journey through the Falklands War Empty updated slide show of 3 Paras journey through the Falklands War

Post  jimmyoc Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:04 am

hi All, i would just to thank all members of 3 para for photos donated, to this slide showing 3 paras journey through the Falklands War,
when you click on a link, also click on the arrow thing in the bottom right hand corner of video screen, it goes large screen then. Thank you.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/jimmyoc/videos/2/

http://www.viddler.com/explore/jimmyoc/videos/1/
jimmyoc
jimmyoc

Back to top Go down

updated slide show of 3 Paras journey through the Falklands War Empty 2.27 - straughan

Post  legscott86 Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Hi Jimmy, seen me old mate steve at 2.27 on part one, he's 3rd from left, is anyone in the fot still in touch wi steve, if so pm me and ill send you my details to send on. cheers Jimmy.
legscott86
legscott86

Back to top Go down

updated slide show of 3 Paras journey through the Falklands War Empty Re: updated slide show of 3 Paras journey through the Falklands War

Post  jimmyoc Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:08 am

legscott86 wrote:Hi Jimmy, seen me old mate steve at 2.27 on part one, he's 3rd from left, is anyone in the fot still in touch wi steve, if so pm me and ill send you my details to send on. cheers Jimmy.
Hi is this the one, left to right,
Tony Inott / Paul Bachurzewski (Ski) / ...... ....../ Yanto Evans/ Dickie Absolon / Clint MacMillon
i am sorry i cant put a name, whats his name and i will see what i can do,,
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3585/3851800632_d651248ae6_o.jpg
or the second one,
left to right
Archie Munroe at the back / Tony Inott front / Jim Chapel/ Robbo/...... ...../ Paul Bachurzewski (Ski)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3488/3851800636_a607a0b69f_o.jpg
bye for now jimmy
jimmyoc
jimmyoc

Back to top Go down

updated slide show of 3 Paras journey through the Falklands War Empty fot

Post  legscott86 Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:46 pm

I honestly wouldn't know who the others were Jimmy, I served in 2 REP with Steve after he left the Paras. He must have left the Paras 85ish or maybe just after. He came to us at the beginning of 87 so he will have gone through training in the Legion in the latter part of 86. I do now Steve had a chunk out of his right shoulder from a granade, I think this might have happened during the Falklands campaign, also if I remember rightly he was a GPMG (gimpy as you guys say) man. Like we say wet and you say brew etc etc. Laughing Scoffhouse or galley That is the question. Laughing
legscott86
legscott86

Back to top Go down

updated slide show of 3 Paras journey through the Falklands War Empty photo

Post  jimmyoc Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:27 am

legscott86 wrote:I honestly wouldn't know who the others were Jimmy, I served in 2 REP with Steve after he left the Paras. He must have left the Paras 85ish or maybe just after. He came to us at the beginning of 87 so he will have gone through training in the Legion in the latter part of 86. I do now Steve had a chunk out of his right shoulder from a granade, I think this might have happened during the Falklands campaign, also if I remember rightly he was a GPMG (gimpy as you guys say) man. Like we say wet and you say brew etc etc. Laughing Scoffhouse or galley That is the question. Laughing
hi, is he in the first or second photo and if you point him out i may be able to contact him,,
jimmyoc
jimmyoc

Back to top Go down

updated slide show of 3 Paras journey through the Falklands War Empty Straughan

Post  legscott86 Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi Jimmy, If you watch the 1st video, when it gets to 2 minutes 27 seconds-+ there's a pic of the lads on the walkway aboard one of the troop carriers, Straughan is 3rd from the left of that fine bunch o' lads. I've seen his name alse on the 3 Para Veterans list on 3 Paras website
The computer Im on out here in libya is shite, ill be back home to arbroath next week so ill figure out how to copy a foto off the video and show you exactly who. Regards Johnny.
legscott86
legscott86

Back to top Go down

updated slide show of 3 Paras journey through the Falklands War Empty Re: updated slide show of 3 Paras journey through the Falklands War

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down