3parareunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's happened to Roger (Brummie) Chilton

Go down

What's happened to Roger (Brummie) Chilton Empty What's happened to Roger (Brummie) Chilton

Post  Wrockwardine Wanderer Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:59 pm

Anyone living near 16 Truro Walk Birmingham can you tell me what's happened to my old mate from the 60's Roger (Brummie) Chilton.    I used to be able to phone him at this address but now no answer.   So I wrote a letter months ago, no reply.   Roger was one of the old Radfan warriors.

Last edited by Wrockwardine Wanderer on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed words)
Wrockwardine Wanderer
Wrockwardine Wanderer

Back to top Go down

What's happened to Roger (Brummie) Chilton Empty Whats happened to Roger (Brummie) Chilton

Post  Wrockwardine Wanderer Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:52 am

Contact details for Brummie Chilton have been found using British Legions Lost Link. Should you wish to get in touch private message me.
Wrockwardine Wanderer
Wrockwardine Wanderer

Back to top Go down

What's happened to Roger (Brummie) Chilton Empty What's happened to Roger (Brummie) Chilton

Post  Wrockwardine Wanderer Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:12 am

Roger has now moved and now resides in The Friendly Inn Chelmsley Wood Birmingham. It would be great if any of his old pals could visit him. Please contact the home first:- 0121 7795128
Wrockwardine Wanderer
Wrockwardine Wanderer

Back to top Go down

What's happened to Roger (Brummie) Chilton Empty Re: What's happened to Roger (Brummie) Chilton

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down