3parareunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Security of the Site

+10
pshyco
Tug Wilson
legscott86
mick bramley
neil frater
DaveH
BernieMac
Admin
kinlar
Tommy Simpson
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Security of the Site - Page 2 Empty Re: Security of the Site

Post  Tommy Simpson Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:13 am

Yes mate,

I agree, some of these people are just sad twats! but not all.

However every now & then you get a website infiltrator, who'll bluff his way. Check out
"Graeme Taylor abmp", Barry Simpkins, The Baron of Castleshort, Alan McIlwraith, James Shortt,
Jim McAuley. These guys are REAL Bluffers & there are many more than that around.

Then go to Ebay & tap in "P Coy Certificate" or just Para & scroll through the kit that is on sale there.
You can even get an RMP certificate. Now who would admit to that eh!

On a more lighter note, I went into the Traf a while back & the landlady said there was an ex 3 Para guy in the back bar.
He was sat with a "Heavy Metal Tribute Group" & telling them about his time in the Battalion.
I introduced myself & asked him when he was in as he looked about my age group.

His reply was 1968, that's funny so was I, "which Company mate", C Company was the reply, "yeah, me too, but I don't recognise you! Now come on, I said, Who were you really with"

ACC was the reply!

With that the Heavy Metal Tribute Group walked out laughing their cocks off. He was their driver!

Some tell a few porkies, to Big themselves up, to get in a girls knickers, get a job etc etc. We've all met them!

There are others that go the whole hog though. The wearing of medals, uniforms, stealing identities etc etc. These people give the forces a bad name & need a good slap!!!!
Tommy Simpson
Tommy Simpson

Back to top Go down

Security of the Site - Page 2 Empty Security of the site

Post  pshyco Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:17 pm

In the united states they made it against the law to wear medals when you had not erarned them, e bay was useful, got a new t shirt, quite cheap, ten per cent to help fo heroes, so they can buy as many as they want on there. The p coy certificate looked genuine enough, but why buy one?? very strange. Even saw a used combat smock, wings and dz patch still on it, must be one skint ex para then, it must be one of us selling this stuff, crazy stuff.

And as for the infiltrators on websites, go figure, always gunna happen I suppose.

Had a long think about all of this, anyone comes near me with too much crap, I slap em, any weird walts, will be told to get lost, I am what I am, AIRBORNE, and am proud of that, I aint gunna go on that website on a crusade, it would be close to bullying, and would darken the happy memories of my days in the reg, and what I am doing now to collect for airborne forces security fund, if I do catch a major one, will let you know, and make him donate, and anyone who lies will get fined a quid.

I am happy doing what I do, I was on my back very ill last year, so to be back working full time, and doing runs and assault courses for the boys is great, am happy, but not averse to slapping anyone who mucks with that, and I count major walts as that.

Latest saw a guy who was at cimic house, crowded there it must have been, I read dan browns book, and the guy had got his account word for word from that, twat.

Final word today, RIP MARK WRIGHT.

pshyco

Back to top Go down

Security of the Site - Page 2 Empty Re: The last

Post  johntaxi22 Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:57 am

Thats REGARDS. Not as spelt in my submission. John.

johntaxi22

Back to top Go down

Security of the Site - Page 2 Empty Tommy Simpson

Post  JR Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:32 am

Hey Tommy

You 60 now, hey mate you're doing too much good work as the "anchorman" in the Shot, have heard nothing but good reports!!! It's hardly worth the bother getting involved in a slagging match, you need to mellow, just like me. Very Happy

JR

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Simpson Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:28 am

Ha ha!

you're right there John.
Tommy Simpson
Tommy Simpson

Back to top Go down

Security of the Site - Page 2 Empty This web site.

Post  booboo Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Come on lads, this web site was not built for throwing mud at each other, it is here for everyone to have a laugh, to comment on past events to enjoy what was. I don't want to comment on what has been said and I don't think any of the other lads want it or is interested.
I will have words with Bernie later.
Best Wishes to all.
John

booboo

Back to top Go down

Security of the Site - Page 2 Empty Forum Website

Post  BernieMac Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Further to what John has commented on this Forum. I haven't talked to him yet and on this subject I don't have to.
I have deleted all comments from both parties as they are totally inappropriate for this Forum. I can only apologise to all members for allowing this to go on as long as it did but I hoped that this would be an isolated comment and "wither on the vine". I can understand if someone makes an unfair observation about you and past events on this forum the first reaction is to respond in the same way to clarify the information put out. This is what happened on this occasion but not withstanding the desire to put things right it is naive to think that you will not get a response back until we reach the situation where we were at with regular "he's wrong and I'm right" messages flying back and forth with the replies getting more heated.

For anyone who wishes to use this forum on a regular basis from now on this will not be tolerated. I will now be looking at new messages on a daily basis and deleting any I see as unacceptable without any further explanation. As John has said, this forum is for pleasure and passing on information and memories. If you have any doubts about the content you are putting in then don't.

If you have a grievance with anyone pick up the phone.

Bernie McClory

Last edited by BernieMac on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
BernieMac
BernieMac
Admin

http://www.3parareunionclub.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Nick Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:46 pm

'ken oath Bernie, onya mate.
Nick. Wink
Aussie Nick